My amazing journey with Digital marketing and Udacity


 

My name is Khaled Mahmoud Omran , I’m 29 years old ,married and I have one kid a boy with two years old .n year 2006 , I joined the Technical education high school , department of refrigeration and air conditioning and after finalizing my high school study , I joined the industrial technical institute also department of refrigeration and air conditioning .
I started to search for a governmental job to have a safe and stable job, but it was so difficult as I searched in everywhere but unfortunately didn’t find the opportunity. After that I started my own work as a freelancer for air conditioning services. But unfortunately after COVID-19 everything stopped and I didn’t have a way to have an income. I wanted to find a new way skills to brand myself and market well for my career.
I asked myself how I could save money to learn such skills of digital marketing and where I could find time and place to learn that course?
Then when I’m scrolling news feed on Facebook I found an advertisement for UDACITY initiative and it was about digital marketing and as well it was for free.
I instantly enrolled for the digital marketing Nanodegree, I studied the Challenger track and had the track certificate which encouraged me to enroll in the next track for professional digital marketing.
Really the Nanodegree was so helpful as we not only have a recorded videos but a great helpful mentors as well as interactive projects that let us to apply what we have learnt. I started with self-branding for my career and I returned to my career track again with a great experience to do it the way that secure my monthly income and I will continue learning for the next track and chooses a specialization to complete for the freelancer work.

تعليقات